Widefield Water & Sanitation District
Emergency Service, Water:
FAX: (719) 390-1409
IMPORTANT BILL PAYMENT INFORMATION
The Water & Wastewater bill is payable by the Due Date on the statement.
- Bills not paid by the Due Date are subject to a late fee
- A Late Fee Penalty & Final Disconnect Notice will be sent seven days after the Due Date
- The account is subject to Shut Off thirty days after the Bill Date
- Accounts turned off for Non-Payment must pay the entire past due amount AND a reconnection fee prior to service being restored
- An After Hour Fee will be charged to restore service outside of business hours
- Any tampering with District water supply may result in a $500 Tampering Fee and be subject to a misdemeanor violation
If your payment is going to be late, and you are the property owner or management company, you may contact the District office and make payment arrangements before the account is subject to Shut Off.